Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alright - time to get this party started - hey take that lamp shade off your head!

Greetings! After about 2 or 3 years of fairly regular MySpace blog posts I've decided it's time to expand - afterall everyone needs some breathing room right? AND if I'm being completely honest, I tend to get most of my super spectacular must be published RIGHT NOW blog ideas while I'm at work - and do you ya think I can access MySpace at work? Nope. I can't even Twitter. It's like God hates me. Or thinks I need to be a more productive employee....huh. At any rate! Guess what I can access at work? Oh yeah! So welcome....if you've followed my MySpace blog - many thanks. While I intend to keep that one up - so as not to disappoint my many adoring fans **ahem** this will give me the opportunity to reach you quicker and more frequently. I know you're excited. I am too. Welcome - and please to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment