Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I guess August forgot to take its Prozac...or something

Nothing fun has happened lately.

Nothing.

Ok - well that's not entirely true. I made the Boyfriend go to a chi chi sushi restaurant with me on Saturday. That was fun.

Nothing else though.

I'm not sure what's wrong entirely. Apparently I'm not the only one. I'm ok with that as long as September and October get their shit together and shape up.

I think it started when I accidentally read something that was never probably intentioned for me. I didn't do it on purpose and I wasn't snooping, but now I wish I could take back what I saw. Just simply erase that tiny brain cell holding that information.

It's slowly destroying me.

I'm trying to act normal, but I don't think I'm doing a very good job. The Boyfriend is too perceptive of me. Damn it.

I'm also...just...tired.

I probably shouldn't be. I mean I just had two weeks of vacation. Suck it up buttercup! Right?

It's hard when you have to go back to your crappy job and all the...well...crap that you got to so briefly leave behind. Just for a little bit.

I came back and there it all was: the lawn that needed to be mowed, the weeds that needed to be pulled, the carpet that needs to be cleaned, all the extra stuff that just needs to get out of our house! Then there were the bills I can't pay, the two jobs that think I suck....

So when the Boyfriend went out for awhile on Friday night I should have been excited to get some menial stuff done. Poke around on the computer. Post those pictures I keep referencing but never do anything about.

So I showered and then realized I was so very hungry. I fixed some grub and then sat down. Then it was over.

Now the computer is so very far away! I mean all the way upstairs! Not to mention I was broken because of kickboxing.

Then the sitting/eating combo made me so very tired!

Next thing you know, the laundry is still sitting in the baskets, the dishes still need to be done, the scary place under the stairs is still crowded with all the crap we don't know what to do with, and all I can think about is how badly I just want to go to bed.

So here we are - another depressing post. Maybe you've all just ceased reading it at this point? Come back! I promise I'll be fixed very, very soon!

Until then - please to enjoy this litany of HILARITY I have assembled for you:

Those crazy kids

Now you can read OTHER PEOPLE'S drunken texts, FANTASTIC!

I'm not 100% sure what this is but I think I like it

The lighter side of "parenting"

No comments:

Post a Comment