Friday, June 19, 2009

Robert Goulet totally comes into your house and messes with your stuff

Do you remember those Emerald Nuts commericals where once people started hitting their 3pm slump Robert Goulet would appear and mess with their stuff?







After doing some biased, non-scientific research, I feel confident saying that Robert Goulet is coming into your home at 3pm and messing with your stuff.

How do I know this?

My missing armband for my iPod? In some totally random box with a bunch of the boyfriend's junk.

Missing plastic cover for my iTouch screen? In the same totally random boyfriend box.

Best Friend's 5 sticks of perfectly usable butter? MISSING.

I know...I know...this is quite shocking. Isn't it nice to know you have an out though? I mean missing homework? Robert Goulet! Missing pet? Robert Goulet! Missing bills? Robert Goulet!

In fact, now that I hink about it, I bet half this economic downturn can all be traced back to a few 3pm slumps that Robert Goulet took advantage of. I mean the bill was in the mail!!!! I swear! Goulet!!!!! **shakes fist at sky**

See?

The moral of the story is to stay alert people! Do not become a victim of Robert Goulet's masterful stealth spy skills.

P.S.: Apparently this post was brough to you by Emerald Nuts

P.P.S: Emerald Nuts doesn't know that they sponsored this post...

P.P.P.S: They probably wouldn't sponsor it even if it was some pretty darn good free advertising.

P.P.P.P.S: Goulet!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment